Saturday, August 20, 2011

volletball shorts- putting new meaning to the short in shorts

I start volleyball this Monday, and came up with this great idea. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it earlier!!  It is to... actually not procrastinate- and actually get everything that I need for it today... rather than waiting till Monday and making a mad dash to the store, while attempting to keep my sanity, and some of my image as a calm, cool, and collected person. What is this phenomenon??? Call me crazy, but, I think a frantic redhead running through every sports store in town ranting about volleyball shorts and knee pads might just ruin the image...

Anyways the shorts: I was going through the shorts section in Kohls, and after approximately 50 billion years, I actually found the ones I was told I needed, and proceeded to  show them to my mom. It didn't look too hopeful. Unless of course you take your mom rolling around on the floor, laughing her head off, and wiping tears of mirth from her face, as a good sign. After recovering enough to get off the floor, she stood up, and asked me, what they were, and if it would just save time if she burned them now, then suggested we ask the clerk where the burkas were.

At that point I was losing all hope...

Then the rainbow appeared!!! :D
But not until a few stores later, where we found some shorts that worked, and didn't look like they would make a nun have seizure.

No comments:

Post a Comment