Friday, August 12, 2011

"Bwahahahahahahahaha"-the weather

I am really bored at the moment so I decided to just randomly pick a subject and go with it.. and what subject got picked...(a moment of silence for suspense)  the weather...

Once again I am going to rant about the oh so wonderful western Washington weather (in case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic)
What brought about this idea to write about the weather you may ask...? Well I was sitting by the window staring outside at the rain, wondering what to write about as a blog post...
Then I was called downstairs to do some chores. Upon returning to my spot of pondering, once again staring out the window,  I wondered what to write about. Then, a sudden realization came over me. It wasn't raining anymore.... In fact it was quite sunny...
After I recovered from this realization, I came upon a second one... if it had only decided to stop raining about an hour earlier, today would have been an amazing sunny day, spent at the beach: soaking up the sun, and swimming my heart out..

but no, because it decided to rain cats and dogs for an hour later than it should have, I get to spend the day wandering aimlessly around the house, cleaning my room for the 20th time, and spontaneously ranting about the weather....

This is yet another glorious example of the weather's malicious sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment