Thursday, August 18, 2011

more camping :D :D

I went camping this week with my brother's wives' family, and my family. And I have to say, for the first time my family has EVER camped, it went well.

The highlights of the week I must say were: the SUN!!... smore's... the SUN!!... camp fires... the SUN!!... Tanning!! (or in my case burning)... the SUN!!... jet skiing... and the SUN!!!!! :D. are you starting to see a pattern yet???

Oooo, on the subject of jet skiing I have to say, IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN!!! It was the first time I had ever ridden one and I had a blast- Though I do feel sorta sorry for the poor people riding with me. For some reason, I thought I would be a cautious driver and go verry slow. But, around the second minute of driving, I fully realized that I had great potential to be a crazy driver and was using my potential to the fullest...

I used my potential so well, in fact, that I dumped the suckers- oops, I mean occupants- that were driving with me twice. I have to confess, I fully enjoyed it, while trying to conceal a grin and a few malicious giggles to myself. (heh heh)

So, as my blogs posts are just not complete without me ranting about the weather a little bit, I will now do so. IT WAS AMMMMMAZING!!!!! I Loved It!!!
the sunshine... the fresh breeze blowing... the blue sky... (sigh) I think I will just die and go to heaven now :)

Now the weather was amazing, the weather's sense of humor.. not so much... Now, as you can probably guess, if you have read my other blog posts, the weather has it out for me...
It stays up late at night giggling evilly to itself, thinking up new ways to torture me, grinning while it plans for then next day.

Now you are probably thinking, "wait a minute.. didn't she just say the weather was amazing..."
And yes, ladies and gents, the weather was amazing. But, not to be outdone by making it sunny, it decided to make me at least a little miserable. (usually the weather just starts making it sporadically start raining cats and dogs when it feels like it, lending a hand to my misery)

Anyways, I was sitting in the car... soaking up the sun, grinning to myself, while listening to my Ipod and overall, in a happy mood. When, all of a sudden, a swarm of dead bugs flew through the window and bestowed themselves upon me in a rather demeaning manner...you can guess how I felt about this phenomenon.

Now you may ask, well, how do you know the weather did it?? I will answer. At what other time would you hear spontaneous evil laughs coming from the sky getting louder and louder each time you attempt to wipe bug guts off your face. It is obvious that it was weather related.
One might also ponder why the bugs were dead. Perhaps they died a moment after they splattered all over me, and came into contact with my glare. Or perhaps it was divine providence or something... One will always wonder.







No comments:

Post a Comment