Tuesday, July 26, 2011

5 day club and missing peoples...

I finished my first day of 5 day club yesterday, ya, I know, I know, you are saying to yourself then why the heck is she writing about it now and not yesterday.. Well I have a perfectly good explanation for that. I couldn't kick anyone off the computer so that I could put my painfully optimistic opinions and thoughts in writing yesterday, and now is the first chance I have gotten to write on the computer without having to reenact world war two with one of my siblings to see who gets the computer.... anyways I am trailing off subject.

My first day of 5 day clubs was yesterday and it went really well.. the kids were cute, I got through my part without making TOO many mistakes.. and overall it was a good club. The only thing is- now I REALLY miss the people from Christian Youth In Action.. There is just something about studying for the Bible story and attempting to memorize like a jabillion pages of script that reminds you of camp and makes you miss everyone.... (sniff) (sniff)

on the subject of missing people, do you think anyone from camp would get upset over me kidnapping them for a day or two? I mean I don't think their parents would get TOO upset would you??? hmmmmmmmm its something to think about :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment