Wednesday, July 13, 2011

last Saturday my brother-in-laws brother died of cancer... and ever sense then I have really been thinking about death, heartbreak, and about how many people have died or committed suicide lately... it seams that the past year a lot more people have been committing suicide, or maybe its just a lot more people I have known have...

Its hard to think that living was so bad for someone that they would take their own life, because they just couldn't handle living anymore...
I makes me really glad that I know the Lord Jesus Christ as my savior and that he will always be there for me, no matter how hard life gets... I have been thinking lately about the verse in the Bible that says that God will never give you more trials than you can bear, and that is really comforting to me.

I know this post has gone back to sorta depressing lol  and is more serious than I usually write about but oh well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment