Tuesday, July 12, 2011

basketball and other things...

A friend told me that my blog is slightly depressing. So I am going to try to write about more happy subjects and avoid subjects IN THIS POST that are depressing hehehe :)

On that note, I will talk to you about SHOPPING :D hours and hours of shopping, store after store, without so much as a water break (sigh.) :) Now ,to you boys who are reading this, (upon picturing this scenario have developed a very sudden eye twitch), You will live :p

I went shopping with my sister last week, we went to a bunch of shops and had TONS of fun. We also watched Transformers and I have to say it was much better than the 2nd one...

Now basketball, so I started a four day basketball quick-handle camp yesterday, and I love it. I have learned a lot and have improved since just yesterday.

Today we scrimmaged and I just want to you to picture this, "The other team has the ball at the top of the court coming down to their basket, you think they are going to pass to the man you are guarding, so you move away a little bit so that the person with the ball might take the hint and try to pass to your man, and thats what happens, you intercept the pass and start to sprint to your basket... only to trip over a very small 9 year old who was behind your man that you didnt see and fall flat on your face."
Yep,  I have to say that is about my basketball skills summed up in one paragraph...

No comments:

Post a Comment