Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Camping, sunburns, and blow up mattresses gone bad...

I went camping in Eastern Washington with my best friends family this last week, and lets just say it was... interesting. I spent the week hiking, swimming, and attempting to get a tan, and I have to say I failed at the getting a tan part, I personally think my skin has a evil sense of humor, I can just hear it thinking to itself: so this time I will turn a slightly brown color just to give her some false hope, and then I will go completely red and CRUSH it,  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! or something along the lines of that...

while we are on the subject of Evil things, lets talk about the blow up mattresses we were using... now I can sorta understand, I mean they are cooped up in the garage for a year without any entertainment other than the occasional giggle when someone attempts to get something out of the garage, and then ends up getting buried in a mountain of miscellaneous camping/random things we throw in the endless pit of stuff, some people call a garage.
but still, why must they pick me as their victim. I can just hear them giggling while planning there Evil plans for the night when we are getting breakfast or out on a hike, so Fred hehehe you slowly let out your air so that at the beginning of the night she thinks that she will get lucky and wont end up on the floor, and then then crush her hope like a grape, hehehe, then I will stay up until the other one falls asleep and then deflate so fast she will hit her head on the ground, then tomorrow we will switch, giggle, giggle... I swear one night when I woke up at around 2 in the morning to a hard floor and a deflated air mattress I heard a giggle. Now I guess it could have been one of my fellow campers, but still its kind of suspicious, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment