Saturday, May 28, 2011

life...

So today I watched a girl I have known for about 10 years get married, and I have to say it was so weird, I mean it seems like a ton of people that I know are suddenly getting married, graduating, and going to college. Its to be expected of course, we are all growing up and moving on with life, but it seems like it all is happening really fast, almost too fast. sometimes I wish life would just stand still, but then of course I have those moments where I am going crazy wishing I could just hurry up and graduate go to college and move on with life... talk about crazy mood swings. lol

Changing the subject, I golfed today for the first time in about a week and did pretty well. Its amazing how just taking a week off u kind of have to start over to a point, and It will probably take me a few more days of golfing to get to where I was before I took a break.
The weather has FINALLY cleared up, so all the greens are faster and all my shots go longer which is AMAZING. I mean for the first three months of golf it rained... rained... and u can probably guess, rained some more... I mean a little rain is good keep everything green and all of that, but,when it gets to the point where you can your fellow golfers and contemplating bringing a canoe so you can get to the next hole I think its a little overboard... time to turn in the clubs and go get a mocha.
                                                                                   ~ Hannah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment