Monday, June 27, 2011

CYIA...

I spent the last week at a camp called CYIA, it stand for christian youth in action. It is basically a week learning how to do 5 day clubs. It was one of the best weeks of my life, the kids were adorable, I got to counsel a couple of children for Christ and I grew in my spiritual life.
One of the most amazing things in the world is having God use you to bring someone to Christ, it doesn't get much better than that.

Also my team was absolutely amazing I had my supervisor(a girl), two other girls, and then a boy on my team, and I kind of feel sorry for the guy and the overload of female he got for the week hehehe. hopefully he isn't too scarred from this experience and will come back next year despite his predicament of being stuck on a team with 4 other girls, who despite the male presence didn't care to tone down any of their girliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment