Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Partying to the fullest- did someone bring the apple cider?...


Hey you guy's! It has been a really long time since I have written on my blog. A lot has happened since last November so let me give you a rundown. I went on a trip with my school to the U.k and Europe. We traveled to England, France, Ireland, and Scotland and I had a really fun time. I do not have time to sum it all up now, since technically I'm supposed to be doing my homework right now, but I plan on writing another post about everything at another time.. Sooo, the topic of this post. I was told a few days ago that I need to write a half of a page on how Grace Academy (my school) has impacted me. So here it is..
Grace has impacted me in many ways; first of all, I used to be home schooled so the shock of socializing with people impacted me very much. It took me awhile to get used to having to talk with more than six people a day…  Grace has also impacted me in that I have grown closer to God since starting school. The teachers have helped me become more accountable in my spiritual life and my second mom (Mrs. Frisk) has had a big part in my growth. I love how Mrs. Frisk has mastered the art of making you feels as if she cares about you as she hands back a paper that is covered with red marks, then gives you a tissue while asking you to keep the sobbing at a low level. She has helped me grow in my writing skills and keeps on pushing me to improve. I also really appreciate my other teachers, Bible taught me how to stay awake through the most harrowing moments of sleep deprivation, CWP taught me how to insult a teacher, and Spanish taught me how to do it in another language (You would understand all of this more if you were in my classes, especially CWP). Everyone at Grace is always quick to help you understand something new and bring God’s wonderful creation into every subject. I would never take back my experience from high school; it has been a time of learning, and wonderful times with friends. I am glad that Grace has given me this exciting experience and I hope that the other students realize what a blessing my presence has been to them. Have fun taking tests while I’m off partying…

No comments:

Post a Comment