Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Poems/school :)

Hey everyone! It has been a long time since I have written a blog post but I have been so busy I haven't had time. So for all you fine feathered folks today I have some poems. Cause I am too lazy to actually come up with something to write, so here you go! :)


  Freedom reigns

All through life and time
Freedom should reign

People
Should be able to visit that steeple

Where they pray to God
Without having their rights being taken

Our soldiers have fought
And given their lives

For that which is right and true
 as long as the sky is blue

Freedom should reign for all
And for all be ready and waiting

If we lose the freedom to say
What we must

What will happen to this nation?
To every man at any station

We will waste those lives that fought
Not bought

The freedom to talk, to walk,
to enjoy life, and to pursue happiness, all this we shouldn’t mock

so pray
pray for this nation to turn to God

For the freedom that we all
Do love


While walking a path that’s lined with trees,
I hear a whisper so soft, a breeze,
The leaves are rustling and calling my name,
This time for silence I will so seize,

The scene I see if I could frame,
Would win a prize and thus much fame,
For this picture just in my sight,
Brings peace and solace to all the same,

I’m happy to spend my day and night,
Standing right here and loving this sight,
I heard a noise just where I stood,
A car is honking which isn’t quite right,

But then it passed as if I could,
Pretend it hadn’t disturbed this wood,
The silence is back I knew it would,
The stillness is here and it is good.

So there you go, my sad attempts at writing poems. Later folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment